Go To Search
Click to Home
Click to Home
No Emergency


Posted on: April 19, 2017

City of Seagoville Board and Commission Openings

City of Seagoville Board Openings

The City of Seagoville is currently accepting applications from residents who are interested in serving on a Council appointed board or commission.  Applicants must be a registered voter of the city.  Board members serve in a volunteer capacity and must be able to attend meetings held monthly in the evenings. 

Boards include: Keep Seagoville Beautiful, Library, Planning and Zoning Commission, Board of Adjustment, Seagoville Economic Development Corporation, Parks and Recreation, and the Animal Shelter Oversight Committee.

Terms for board members last for two years, ending in June of the designated year. Council normally appoints board members in June unless vacancies are being filled.    Currently there are vacancies on the Parks and Recreation Board.  Other positions may become available with the beginning of the new terms in June.

Information on the purpose and duties of each board is available on the city’s website at

http://www.seagoville.us/index.aspx?nid=103.  The application form is available on the website and is also available at the Seagoville City Hall, 702 N. Hwy 175.   For more information contact the City Secretary’s office at 972 287-6819. 

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home

Home   Contact Us   Translate   Accessibility   Disclaimer   Copyright Notices   Using Renewable Energy   Powered by CivicPlus
Seagoville City Hall   702 North Highway 175   Seagoville, TX 75159   Phone: 972-287-2050   Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm