Rain and possible storms are forecast through the weekend, which may force us to cancel this event. If it is necessary to cancel a notice will be posted on the City’s Facebook page and the City’s website no later than 3:00 P.M. on Friday, May 8, 2015. In the case of cancellation, this event will be rescheduled for a Saturday in June (date to be determined). All who are currently registered will be carried over to the new date and we will continue to accept registrations for the event during this time. If you have any questions you may contact Robbyn Followill at 972-287-2050.