This year the toy drive efforts have evolved into a Santa Cop Nominate a Family program. With your help, we can make a special "Santa Cop" delivery to the chosen families in need, within our community this year.
Tell us about the family you would like to nominate for Christmas assistance using the provided form.
The family you are nominating CANNOT be aware they are being nominated.
• You as the nominator cannot live in the same household.
• You as the nominator must be 18 years of age or older.
• The children and family must be in extreme need of support.
• There must be children living in the household of the family you are nominating, and the children must be 16 years of age or younger.
• The Family you are nominating must live in Seagoville.
• 2019 Santa Cop Family Nominations must be received by December 6, 2019
Not all families may be chosen; this is why keeping the nomination a secret is so important!
The Chosen families will be notified and Santa Cop Deliveries will be scheduled directly with the families.
Forms in English and Spanish are available at the Seagoville Police Department and the Seagoville Public Library.
Forms may also be downloaded and printed here:
Santa Cop 2019 Nomination Form - English
Santa Cop 2019 Nomination Form - Spanish