City of Seagoville
COVID-19 Small Business Support and Recovery Grant
and has dedicated $100,000 to fund the Program. Eligible businesses that have been significantly impacted by the pandemic may receive a grant up to one month’s commercial rent, mortgage payment and/or payroll up to a maximum of $5,000.
All non-home-based businesses located within the City of Seagoville are eligible, however priority will be given to businesses that have frequent and/or close contacts with customers. The criteria to qualify for the grant are:
- The business must be located with the City limits of the City of Seagoville and must be in current compliance with the City of Seagoville Code of Ordinances, including all applicable zoning and land use ordinances and regulations regarding permits, licensing and sales tax payments.
- The business must have a physical store front in the City of Seagoville and may not be a home-based business.
- The business must be registered with the Texas Secretary of State or, in the case of a sole proprietorship, Dallas, County.
- The business must have been in business and operating at the current location for a minimum of 12 months as of March 1, 2020.
- The business employs 50 or fewer full-time or full-time equivalent employees.
- The business must have a 25% or greater reduction in sales/business due to the COVID-19 pandemic during the effective shut down period.
- The business cannot be a nonprofit business.
AWARDS OF GRANTS ARE BASED ON QUALIFICATIONS AND AVAILABILITY OF FUNDING. The City of Seagoville will review each grant application and notify applicants regarding the status of their application.
Beginning Thursday, April 30, 2020, the grant application may be found at: Seagoville COVID-19 Small Business Support and Recovery Grant . (www.seagoville.us) To submit the application digitally, download, complete, save and submit the form.
Applications may be submitted online, or via email to email@example.com . Digital "no contact" submission is preferred. If submitting a paper application, please contact Pat Stallings to make arrangements for submission. Application must be received no later than May 15, 2020. A business may only apply once and is eligible for only one grant under the Program. Each Application must be accompanied by:
- Proof of the monthly commercial rent/mortgage for the business
- Proof of a 25% or greater reduction in sales/business income since March 1, 2020
- Proof of Payroll reduction since March 1, 2020
- Proof of Registration with Texas Secretary of State or Dallas County for Sole Proprietorship
For more information, please contact Pat Stallings at: (972)287- 6807 or firstname.lastname@example.org